Saturday, 24 August 2013

LEGO series 11 photo and codes

The addiction continues.

I have almost all of the series 11 LEGO minifgures. I'm missing the saxophone player. I went through one entire new box today in Waterstones and got the other ones I was missing, but could not find him.

I've found all the other 15 by feeling them out, but they do seem to have the LEGO bump codes on the packets to distinguish them, although they are very hard to read in poor shop light. It's probably worth relying on the feel of the LEGO rather than the bump code, but I've included the ones I know in case it helps anyone.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any incorrect advice or incorrect figures gained by using the below information. I make no money from doing this, I just want to help people get the figures they want/need.


Girl Robot:

Feel for her square head and the key.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Girl robot

Rock climber:

Feel for the rope (doesn't have a bar in the middle like the pretzal) and for the pick axe.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Rock climber


Evil Robot thing:


Feel for the chest plate. Makes the packet quite bulky. Confirm with the gun.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Waitress:


Tray is a clue in this one.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Waitress

Gingerbread man:


Feel for the round head, and the mug. Only figure in this series with the mug.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Gingerbread man

Yeti:

Has a huge head piece that you can get a finger in so feel out for that but confirm it with the ice lolly.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Yeti

Policeman:

Feel for the hat, but also the baton.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Policeman

Tiki man (or the face from old school crash bandicoot!):

Feel for the mask, which is squidgy. Also, for the bone.
LEGO minifigure series 11

Tikiman, possibly

Scarecrow:

The pitchfork is a good marker for this fellow!

LEGO minifigure series 11

Pretzel Girl:


Feel for the pretzel!

LEGO minifigure series 11

Pretzal girl

Scientist:

Feel for the 2 bottles.

2 by 2, hands of blue...

LEGO minifigure series 11

Scientist

Welder:

Feel for the pipe!

LEGO minifigure series 11

Welder

Elf:

Feel for the short legs and the square 2x2 brick and top.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Elf

Granny:

Feel for the squidgy basket. It's exactly like red riding hoods from an earlier series.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Granny

Conan:

Feel out the two swords.

LEGO minifigure series 11

Barbarian


Unknown codes:


I have 5 packets that I don't know which ones came from which as I stupidly opened them, shoved them in a bag and they all fell out! If you know, please tell me so I can match them up on this post!

They are going to belong to one of the following:

- Scarecrow
- Evil mech robot

Unknown figure packet

Unknown figure packet

36 comments:

  1. My 6 year old appreciates your obsession. He didn't know there were codes. You're are officially a great bloggy friend. Maybe now I won't spend quite so long standing in the store feeling these stinking things out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness! i have to send the kids back into Legoland soon! I have ice cream girl, pretzel girl, the welder, granny, the barbarian, the scientist girl and the yeti from this series, but NEED the rest. STAT!! thanks for the bump codes - we can at least use the bottom ones to ensure we don't get two of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This is a really fun set. Target had very few left today, but we got the Scientist (yay!), Gingerbread Man, Tiki Man, Welder, and Rock Climber.
    Based on our packaging, we think the first of your unknown photos is the Rock Climber.
    The second would be TikiMan.
    We're not positive, but we think the last photo is the Welder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to let me know! This is really helpful!

      Delete
  4. do pretzal girl and scientist have the same code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the right hand one on the scientist is more to the right of the packet.

      Delete
    2. the picture for the scientist code says scarecrow?

      Delete
    3. Oh, opps. That's me labelling the picture wrong. It's the scientist packet. I don't know which one the scarecrow came out of!

      Delete
  5. I went to Lego store today to get some of these. I checked the codes but they were all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. Like I said, it's probably worth relying on the feel of the packets rather than the codes as LEGO don't always use the bump codes by the looks of it.

      Delete
  6. My wife is a chemist, so I gave her a scientist minifig (with a hairpiece that better matched hers) for her birthday yesterday. The $2.99 gift was a bigger hit than anything else! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 3 today...they all have the same code, 227B3, but were all different. Was looking for the Scientist and only got 1 by feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not Abt the code... Do u see the black marker ink he doted? That's the one:)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I missed the dots. We're new at this.

      Delete
  8. The second one u don't know shld be welder, coz I have got welder from that same code

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first unknown picture matches up to my Tiki man and I've got two of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone else got an elf with dodgy legs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elf has short legs because he's an elf! ;)

      Delete
  11. I have a scarecrow and it matches your second unknown pic (the one with the ?). However, my scarecrow has the single dot on the opposite side of the bag. It's in the exact same position, just the mirror image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'm in Canada.

      Delete
  12. I think the codes are per box. We got policeman and Yeti. 628B3 on both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, that code is for the whole series I think. The dots are what you are looking for!

      Delete
  13. I just got a scarecrow but it had more dots. Four on the right side and one close to the middle on the left. Very different from both of yours?! perhaps some false positives, but very clear dot in bottom right corner.
    You helped me get the scientist though - so thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got what you were after. The dots seem to be a not very reliable way of getting the figure! Best to feel them out! :)

      Delete
  14. Evil Mech Robot has three dots and is the first of the pics you got 'mixed up'........one dot on the left and two dots on the right. Just got him today and the pack matches your pic exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found two G-ma's with different code than the one you have posted. I was looking for the code you posted with no luck, so I decided to go back to the feel method and found two.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son is 5 and has only just started out on his lego collection, and I really wanted to find the Gingerbread man and Elf for his Christmas stocking this year. Managed to find the gingerbread man yesterday by myself on a hunch about feeling for the round head (code was 615B3) - confirmed by slicing the bottom of the packet and resealing with sticky tape - and will be off to try to find the elf today based on the advise here - hoping the square brick will be easy to locate in the packet, wish me luck!

    I think he'd probably actually prefer the yeti and evil robot so will look out for those too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Managed to get an Elf and a Yeti yesterday by feel alone, was also lucky they were the first few packets I found. Would have tried a few more but thought standing there going through a whole box looked a tad suspicious, lol! Might try to pick out a few more Elves and Gingerbread men as gifts for his friends.

    Just looked and the bump codes on the Elf matches above, not had chance to check the Yeti yet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Yeti had one bump on each side of the spine, so a little different, but easy enough to find by feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for commenting. There is definitely some discrepancies on the bump codes. Best to go by feel! (The Yeti is super easy to feel out too thankfully!)

      Delete
  19. Hi, thanks for the info. Bump codes were correct fro Gingerbread and Elf, which I first located by feel and then confirmed by your bump photos, but the one I took to be the car hop skater, which my son really wanted based on the code above, turned out to be the Grandma, and unfortunately I thought the oval top of the basket was the tray. Oh well! We will look again. I'm glad to have this chart, I saw another but didn't realize until I got to the store, i didn't know form their chart if I was supposed to be looking at the front or back, your pics are very clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I hope you found the skater girl! :)

      Delete
  20. I really want the waitress,pretzel girl, gingerbreadman, elf and yeti....grandma told me she ordered five from shop.lego.com....what am I going to get, I don't know...hope to find out soon and get what I wanted!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...