Monday, 21 November 2011

In the Kitchen

I'm a huge fan of trying out new things in the kitchen.

These are some of the things on my to-do list as found on pinterest!



Now these, I've actually done. They are delicious! I highly recommend making a batch for yourself, and then for everyone else!


Yeah, I eat cookie dough. Sue me. It's delicious! Especially in ice cream!

 



This must be worth a go. Anything to make nutella slightly healthier! To think, two years ago I wouldn't touch the stuff!



Source: luuux.com via lost_star on Pinterest


I'm actually off to make this right now. I am having some seriously huge chocolate cravings. What diet is it that I am on again?




Pip would love me forever if I made him this. Maybe over Christmas!

Hope you enjoyed this little list of sweet kitchen treats! What are you cooking?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...